7.27.2008


So, can I just say I have the cutest husband in the world! For those that don't know, Braelyn is a HUGE Hannah Montana fan thanks to her 2 cousins. Her big 3D concert was on the Disney Channel last night. Brae was sooo excited! I had to work, but I made sure to get 3D glasses for Rhett and the kids. When I got home, Rhett and Brae had their glasses on and were singing and dancing having a good time. (it's ok, Rhett...you were having fun for Brae!) However, when Rhett saw me, he immediately said, "your turn"! Thanks for being a good sport, babe! Love you!! Needless to say, it was a Hannah Montana party at the Nielsen's til 1:30am!

8 comments:

Josie said...

That is funny! I am having a really funny mental picture in my head right now. Isn't it great what a dad will do for his little girl. I love it. Love the blog....so cute. It get's pretty addicting too!

Shaylan and Traci said...

Lindsay- Godd to hear from you. What a darling family you have there!!

Stacy said...

What a cool dad to do that with Brae.

Megs said...

I just found your blog...Very adorable! And your family is beautiful! Glad we can check in with you now!

Megs said...

Hey I just noticed you have Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Bands on your music...love em. Do you know they are coming to the Kaysville music thing? If not and you want to know more, I'll ask my sis. :) I think we are going.

Johnson Fam said...

That is so cute of your husband. I guess that is what Grady gets to look forward to! I knew that it wouldn'tbe hard to find your blog, its cute!

sexychoco said...

hey Linds! cute picture...this is tawny---and now you have my blog! ;)

Jess said...

Wow... what cool parents you are?! The cars cake was awesome too! Love your blog.