8.24.2008

LAGOON/Brae's New Bed!



On Saturday, we beat the heat, stood in long lines, stared at weird people, and spent the entire day at Lagoon with the Brown's. (my sister's family) Through her husband's work, we got in for $10 each...what a steal! It was tons of fun and the kids had a blast! We went to Lagoon-A-Beach first and did rides after. Poor Braelyn cried her heart out when she was not able to go on the "big" rides because she was not tall enough. Maybe next year? Thanks for the FUN day, Jer and Britt!

I also have to post some happy news! No I'm not pregnant, but this is exciting! For those that don't know, Braelyn has slept in our bed since the day she was born. After 4 long years, no joke, FOUR years of getting kicked in the stomach, slapped in the face, drooled on, rolling in pee (I know, disgusting!) we FINALLY got Braelyn to sleep in her own bed. She had a little toddler bed, but she hated it and said it was too small. So, we found this cute bed at Costco, bought her some cute bedding and now she is convinced! I had to sleep with her the first 2 nights, but it was well worth it! She now sleeps by herself in her OWN BED! Unfortunately, Rhett and I learned the hard way when you allow your kids to sleep with you just "one time!!"

11 comments:

The Leavitt Family said...

Hi Lindsey! I hope you remember me. How are you? Your kids are adorable. It's good to see familiar faces on here. Keep in touch!

Crystal

Melissa and Nate said...

Braelyn's bed is SO cute! I love the comforter. Congratulations on finally getting her out of your bed!!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Hooray for you guys, that's so awesome!!!

The Bennetts said...

Congrats on getting Brea to sleep in her own bed. I know what you mean about "just one time." And about Lagoon, you have to experience it atleast once a year...the weird people and all.

Stacy said...

Yeah! I am so glad Brae is in her own bed. I bet you guys are loving it. That is really cute bedding too.

I was going to ask for your guys email address. I am going to switch my blog over to private and would like to send you guys an invite so you can still view it once it goes private. I'm hoping to have it done in the next couple days. Thanks!

Jill and Paul said...

Cute bed Linds! I love the new bedding! It looks like you guys had fun with Britt's family! I love Lagoon!! I don't remember if I sent you an invite yet to my blog, but if you wanna see it you can email me at sillyjilly25@msn.com and I will send you an invite :)

sexychoco said...

HEy Linds..here's my blog so you have it :) I'm glad brae got her bed...haha...about time :) Love it.

Tawny

Collin and Rachel said...

How sweet is that room? I love it.

Johnson Fam said...

Way to Go Linds! Cute Post.

ARRON N' L!SA said...

i was doing a little blog stocking and found your blog. :) i'm so glad i did!!! now i can check up on you. ;)
~lisa

Amy said...

Congrats on getting your bed back. I couldn't imagine having Addy sleep with us. Her bedding is adorable.