10.01.2008

New York!



So one place I have always wanted to visit was New York. Rhett and I finally got to go!! It was a blast! My sister was there on business so we were able to stay with her for free!! We stayed in a really nice Marriott (aren't they all nice!) right in Manhattan. Times Square was great! It was fun seeing the MTV studio (TRL), Central Park, all the huge Theatres, Empire State Building, and of course Ground Zero. One of my favorite places was Canal Street. It has all the designer purses, sunglasses, and jewelry. You basically make deals with the street vendors. Pretty fun! I could have stayed there for hours and hours, but Rhett was with me and he can be somewhat impatient, so I had to make quick decisions! :) I wish I would have brought an extra suit case to bring home a bunch of purses. They had it all! I got some fun stuff. Thanks, Brittany for letting Rhett and I come! It was soo much fun! And thanks, Mom and Dad for watching my kids so we could go on this fun trip together! You're the BEST! Anyone thinking about going to New York...it is a must! I put some other pics of our trip on the slide show including the huge toy store, FAO Schwartz. That piano in the movie "BIG"...we got to jump around on it. It was fun!

7 comments:

Melissa and Nate said...

Wow! That looks like such an amazing trip! I haven't been to New York in ten years, and now I really want to go back! That's awesome you guys got to go - how fun!

jakenapril said...

i'm so glad you guys went...i've never been but hope to sometime soon. you took some great pics...

Jill and Paul said...

That looks so fun Linds!! I have always wanted to go to New York!! It looks like you guys had a great time :) Way cute purses! I would spend hours there too!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Lucky...we haven't ever been there, but hope to go some day!!!

Amy said...

So jealous! I love NY and wish I could go back there soon. I'm glad you were able to get back there- the Marriott's are the best, but I might be biased since I work for them:)

The Bennetts said...

I am so jealous. What a fun trip. I totally think we should have a girl trip to New York!

Class Officers said...

That looks like a great trip! I have never been to NY, but need to remedy that for sure :)