11.25.2008

Dance Recital


Braelyn had her Christmas Dance Recital last night. She was so dang cute and did a fabulous job! She has been so funny lately...she has been obsessed about getting a BRA....are you kidding me??!! She's only 4! We were at Old Navy the other night and she handed me a blue bra. (Since when did Old Navy start selling bra's?) I told her that I didn't need it. She said, "it's for me"! I laughed and told her to put it back. She threw a fit! I told her she was too little to wear a bra and that they don't make them in her size. Her reply to that was, "then take me to Wal-mart, they have lots of bra's"! Oh Braelyn, you're growing up too fast! I'm just hoping when she sits on Santa's lap in a few weeks, she doesn't tell him she wants a bra for Christmas. Santa will be caught off guard with that wish!!

5 comments:

Josie said...

THat is so dang funny! I was laughing out loud, just picturing sweet, little Braelynn saying that.....so funny!

The Parks Fam said...

THat is hilarious!! I bet you were laughing soo hard in the store! Kids are just way too funny! Can't wait to here what she asks Santa for this year!!

Melissa and Nate said...

I just love Braelynn's little personality! In primary, when I choose her to help me with a song, she is always very opinionated about what she wants to sing or how she wants to sing it. I LOVE it!

Stacy said...

Ha ha, that is so funny. She is so cute. I bet her recital was fun to watch.

Triple A said...

That is the funniest things I have heard in a long time. What a crack up. Gotto love our girly girls,