1.10.2009

Birthday!


I turned 27! I'm getting old! Here is the cake the kids picked out for me! Dax is on a train fetish, so they went with the train cake. Still don't know how Rhett talked Braelyn out of getting me the Hannah Montana cake....maybe it's the 5 things of lip gloss I found in the sack??
Later that day, Rhett and I went to the Body Worlds Exhibit. It was pretty interesting! Part of the exhibit shows the stages of a baby. It was incredible. The human body is amazing! We ended the night with a yummy dinner at Texas Roadhouse! Thanks for the fun day!

Big shout out to my cute husband! He got up at 730am on my birthday and made a delicious breakfast! He was so excited...until he realized we didn't have any syrup! Oh well, it's the thought that counts and the french toast was still good! :)

8 comments:

Holly and Rhett said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great one.

jakenapril said...

Wow! I am thoroughly impressed...by the cake! That looks soooo yummy! Oh, and way to go, Rhett, on breakfast. Very nice. Hope you had a great day, Linds...you are THE BEST!

Adam and Aujelle said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a great one!!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun day. And no way are you getting old because that means so am I!

the Horton Hurricane said...

Hey there Nielsen family, Rhett we found your blog on the Woods Cross link. It was good to see all your cute pictures, we hope all is well. Cory and Jenny Horton

The Leavitt Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Haily Brian said...

How cute is that cake. I love the Bribe with the lip gloss. I know I am 27 ad feel so old. I am startig to see more and more wrinkles and grey Hair, scary....

Johnson Fam said...

How fun, I love the cake. Looks like you had a fun 27th. Happy Birthday.