2.27.2009

Date Night!

Rhett and I went to the Rascal Flatts concert tonight. It was alot of fun! One of the best concerts I've been to. Jessica Simpson opened up for them. I was anxious to hear her sing live. I use to be a big fan of Jessica when she was married to Nick Lachey. I LOVED watching "Newlyweds" and was so sad when they divorced! My ratings of her have since dropped. She actually did a good job, messed up only once and yelled "oh crap" in her mic. She handled it well though and made a joke of it. I do have to give her some props...she is not fat at all!! From what the magazines have been saying, I was expecting her to look a little on the heavy side, but she didn't at all! She looked really cute and pretty toned! (Rhett was loving it!) During the concert, her back up singer walked right past us. Rhett stopped her and asked if we could get our picture with her. So this is the closest we got to Jessica! Rascal Flatts did an amazing job! They were very entertaining and put on a great concert!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! I'm very jealous you got to go. I'm a huge fan of Rascal Flatts. I'm gald you were able to go on a date with your hubby. Dates are the best!

The Parks Fam said...

Ohh I LOVE Rascal Flatts! We went last yeare and had a blast. What a fun date night for you and Rhett! I am soo jealous. HOpe you have fun in Disneyland. can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!