3.13.2009

Disneyland!



We're back and had a BLAST in Disneyland! The kids loved it! We decided to fly since the kids have always wanted to ride in an airplane. My sister and her husband came with us also. I'm so glad they came! Rhett and I were able to go on a few rides together while they took our kids on the littler rides. It was the perfect time to go to Disneyland. The weather was great and the longest line was only 30 minutes. Braelyn was Miss Dare Devil! She wanted to ride every roller coaster and cried when the lady told her she was not tall enough to ride the California Screamer. She cried and cried and said the lady hurt her feelings. She kept asking if she would be taller tomorrow so she could ride it. She didn't like my answer. Oh well, she still had tons of fun and got some cool stuff!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks like you had a blast!

sexychoco said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! The kids look adorable! I love the pics---wish I could have been there! :)

Haily Brian said...

How fun. I love Disneyland.

Josie said...

I'm glad you had fun. We had a blast when we were there too.
It is just so MAGICAL!

Melissa and Nate said...

Oh, looks like so much fun! How can you not love Disneyland??
PS-I never got a chance on Sunday to tell you how much I love your hair! It looks great!

Triple A said...

Isn't Disney Land the best. My kids ask when we are going back. I know what you mean about the dare devil girls we've got. Alexis loved all the big roller coasters. Glad to have you back.

Stacy said...

Very cool. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love Disneyland! Hopefully we will go next year when Kaleb is old enough to do some stuff. And you look great Lindsey!