3.28.2009

Girl's Night!!






Braelyn has been begging me to take her to a concert. So, I decided it would be fun for just her and I to go to David Archuleta! She has his CD memorized! Let me just say she is one fun concert gal! She danced on her seat, did the wave with the crowd, and yelled "Go David" the entire time. On the way to the concert, she asked me if he would get embarrassed if she yelled, "Go David". I told her maybe, but he'll enjoy it! Sure enough, she yelled his name after every song! She was so dang cute! Seeing her so happy like that melted my heart. She is such a sweet girl! Love you, Brae!

So what did Rhett and Dax do? Rhett asked me if he could take Dax to the shooting range. I said absolutely not! They ended up at Arctic Circle. Apparently, Dax would not go down the slides. He told Rhett he was to shy?? What!? That boy cracks me up! Since I put the kabosh on the shooting range idea, he took him to Wal-mart and bought him a nerf gun. Dax keeps teling me he will "shoot the bad man!!" No more watching "Cops" with the kids, Rhett!! Anyway, as soon as Brae and I walked in the door from the concert, we were Daxten's target. That explains the tears. It's just a nerf gun, Brae!!

4 comments:

Nat N Mike said...

I'm jealous of you guys. That would've been fun to go to that concert. Dax does say some funny things sometimes. I have him on my phone saying "I spy wif my witto eyes dumding dat goes and then he makes a farting noise or something to that effect. Love You

Party of Five said...

I laughed so hard when I read your post about Dax shooting Brae (and then looked back at the pictue). Gavin shoots Max all of the time. If Max tries to bite him I let it happen...Gavin has to learn!

Keepin Up With Katelyn said...

LOL!!! You seriously need to update your blog!!!!!!!!

Stacy said...

Very cute! I hope I can have a girl to have fun girls nights and times with! It sounds like Rhett and Dax had a great time too!