7.26.2009

St. George

My sweet Dad wanted to take us on a little weekend getaway, so we spent the weekend in St. George. My little sister and her husband are in Tennessee for the Summer and my brother and his wife are in California so they were not able to join us. But my other sister and her family came. We had a blast! Braelyn and Daxten love their cousins and have so much fun with them! Our weekend consisted of golf, swimming, shopping, eating alot, and more shopping. On Saturday night, we went to Tuachan and saw Footloose. It was great! The kids loved it! Awesome singing and dancing! Thanks for the fun weekend, Grandma and Grandpa! You're the best!

Tuachan

Waiting to get in to the Theater

Waisteline I promised Rhett after I have the baby! :)

Rhett swimming w/ the kiddies

Yummy dinner at Outback

All 11 of us piled in and drove to the outlets. This is my cute sister!

6 comments:

Wrays said...

I love your Blog!! You have such a cute belly!! your family is adorable!

Josie said...

I was there this weekend too! I love that place. We need to get together, it's been forever!

jakenapril said...

fun times. glad you guys were able to get away and enjoy yourselves.

Triple A said...

Don't you just love to get away?? Hey did you know that Alexis and Brea are in the same kindergarten class. They are going to have so much fun. Alexis is way excited.

Triple A said...

Sorry I spelled Brae wrong...you know what I meant.

Booth and Tiffany Jenson said...

LOOKED LIKE FUN.... sorry i lost your blog from my blog a while ago, i lost a lot of people trying to change the design. congrats on #3!! you sure are cute prego. your kids are adorable! i am adding you again. sorry!!!