11.22.2009

Quick Post/Update


This is the only picture I took at Halloween. How sad! Brae was a diva and Dax was a football player. Not sure what Rhett was? I would not allow him to wear his costume outside of the house. The witch in the picture is his sister and the cute little monkey is our little niece.

I have been off on maternity leave for a few weeks now and decided to start setting up Christmas. I figured I'd be in the hospital for 5 days and that will be the last thing I'll want to do when I get home. So here's a little pic.

Baby update...I am scheduled for a C-Section on Friday. We are so excited! This will be my 3rd C-Section. First one was a breeze, second one was absolutely horrible! I'm a little nervous for this one, but it will be worth the reward in the end!!

Anyway, that's our update for now. :)

2 comments:

The Parks Fam said...

Your house looks ADORABLE all decorated!! Gets me in the mood to pull out my Christmas stuff! Good luck next Friday!!! Hopefully this one is alot easier than the last and that you recover quickly! I will be thinking about you. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Stacy said...

You guys are such a cute family. I hope the C-Section goes well. Good luck and let us know if you guys need anything.